// shall I write some keywords here to boost search engine ranking?

Sunday, April 09, 2006

SiteAdvisor acquired by McAfee

I had introduce a Firefox plugin - SiteAdvisor in my blog few week ago: SiteAdvisor - a must have for Firefox. It is really impressive.

So It dont really surprise me when I know that SiteAdvisor was acquired by McAfee.

Now i just have 2 questions in mind:
1) Will this extension remain to be free of charge in future?
3) What will MCAfee competitors such as Norton, Sysmantec, etc do to get similar features of SiteAdvisor included into their coming anti-virus or anti-malware package?

1 comment:

Grant Skywalker said...

friend, Nortan = Symantec ;)
Other AV besides McAfee might be Trend Micro, AVG, Avast... the list goes on and on, plus now my company is carrying AhnLab... check out the web site and the eval if u got time!

regards,
Skywalker, Grand