// shall I write some keywords here to boost search engine ranking?

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Firefox 1.5

Just upgrade my Firefox browser to Firefox 1.5. Although not much surprise from this version, there are 2 enhancements that I would like to highlight.

1) The tab that can be drag and drop. This is one of the main selling point of the version 1.5. The features can make the tab browsing more organised.

2) Open link that open to new window in a new tab. This is the feature I had been waiting for since the first version. Tab browsing is cool, but those link that open page in new windows will defeating the purpose of tab browser. In Firefox 1.5, user will open these link in a new tab instead of new window. This is not a default setting To enable this, click Tools > Options... > Tabs, then check the 'Force links that open new windows to open in:' and select "a new tab".

Firefox 1.5 is now my favourite browser.

No comments: