// shall I write some keywords here to boost search engine ranking?

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Please do not click Ads above !!!

Recently I just started to try out the Google Adsense both of my blog (visit my another blog here). I found that it is easy for a Blogger user to get an Adsense account (my friend get his account approved with a blog that have only 3 posts).

As you may guess, not much visitor will click on the advertisments. However, I found that there is some intangible benefit for integrate Google Adsense into my blog. I can know my blogs traffic from the Google Adsense.

I really do hope all the visitor to my blog to click the ads above. But I know I should not cheat. So let me stress again "Please do not click Ads above!!!". However, I know that I have no way to stop you if you insist wanna click it.

By the way, if you want to signup for Google Adsense or download Mozzila Firefox, just use the link in the left column of the blog so that I can earn the referral fee :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course it's not legal to intentially click on the ads as it violates google adsense terms and services. It is also very important NOT to click YOUR own ads coz it will report ur ip add and google will know and terminate ur account.

Write more content as it will help serve ur visitors and ur adsense income will increase